San Andreas Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED]

3 posters

Go down

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED] Empty [RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED]

Post by Larry_Frank Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:41 pm

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED] CuEx3Yp
San Andreas Police Departement
"To serve and protect"

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 ) Full name:Larry Frank
1.2 ) Age:25 years old
1.3 ) Gender:Male
1.4 ) Race:Jefferson Motel
1.5 ) Date of Birth:First, January, 1995

SECTION II - IDENTITY DETAIL
1.6 ) Address:Jefferson Motel
1.7 ) Phone Number:N/A
1.8 ) House Number:N/A

Please correct this, as Wrong or True.

• 1.9 ) Are you're one of United States of America citizen? [Yes]
  • 2.0 ) Are you ever commited a crime? [ Nope ]
  • 2.1 ) Are you born and live in Los Santos? [Yes]

SECTION III - MEDICAL HISTORY
2.2 ) Height:85
2.3 ) Weight:58
2.4 ) Blood type:O
2.5 ) Eyes color:Blue

Please correct this, as Wrong or True.

• 2.6 ) Do you have a severe illness?[ Nope ]
  • 2.7 ) Are you nearsighted or damaged? [ No ]
  • 2.8 ) Do you wear contact lenses? [ No ]

SECTION IV - EDUCATION BACKGROUND

3.9 ) Pre-School:Child of school1.04.0 ) Primary School:Country School of Los santos4.04.1) Junior High School:Country School of Los santos4.24.2 ) Senior High School:Country Of los santos4.34.3 ) University (if any):University Of Los Santos

SECTION V - PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

4.4 ) Have you ever been involved in a criminal case? If yes, explain it:Nope.4.5 ) Have you ever submitted an application to SAPD? If yes, when?:This is the first time.4.6 ) Whats the reason of your denial from the previous application (If you got denied)?:If I refuse I will surrender in the next recruitment and I will not give to the police.4.7 ) Why would you like to be a part of the San Andreas Police Department?:I want to be part of the San Andreas Police Department because in this faction I can get my new insights and can make me a person who learns about new things in this faction, I think this faction is very interesting for the citizens who have a high mentality for facing togetherness in the San Andreas Police Department because in this faction the people who will be wise and also have new insights to do or learn from this faction because this faction is very helpful in the city of Los Santos because they are the ones who keep the whole community to protected from the dangers of gangsters and always help the community and make the city more comfortable to live in and also tentram and faction is what makes the city become safely under control of the Department of Police Department of San Andreas and this faction provides opportunities for citizens who want to be like them. (Minimum 150 words)4.8 ) Why should we accept you in the San Andreas Police Department?:If I am accepted at the San Andreas Police Department I will make the town of Lo Santos comfortable, peaceful, and there are no gangsters who disturb the people of Los Santos city avoid the danger of gangsters because in this city there is always rebellion from the people who want something from others so they can earn a lot of money and become rich and I will make this faction the best in society and among others and I will help all my energy and my mind for this faction to work hard for the sake of its country and town and also so I can show my ability to show to people who underestimate me and also I will make the San Andreas Police Department a trusted faction by the people who keep the city always safe and protected all the time from the Department of Police of San Andreas. (Minimum 150 words)

(( SECTION VI - Out of Character ))
4.9 ) Nama lengkap:Syahdan
5.0 ) Umur:14 tahun
5.1 ) Tempat tinggal:Medan,Sumatra Utara
5.2 ) Berapa jam anda ingame di JR:RP:Baru main sih, tapi kalau menurut saya bila bermain disini sangat menyenangkan dan sangat menarik untuk ber-Roleplay.
5.3 ) Jelaskan kenapa anda mau gabung sama faction SAPD ini?Saya ingin gabung di faksi SAPD karena saya ingin menambah wawasan Roleplay saya di server ini dan ingin merasakan menjadi seorang polisi yang bekerja untuk negaranya dan juga agar saya dapat menambah pergaulan /pertemanan di dalam anggota SAPD dan membuat saya merasakan Roleplay yang lain bukan sekedar menjadi seorang masyarakat tetapi merasakan Roleplay menjadi seorang polisi juga di server ini dan juga untuk membuat saya bersemangat untuk mencari wawasan baru dari pengalaman saya menjadi seorang polisi di server JRRP.Terima Kasih. (min. 70 words.):
5.4 ) Kenapa kami harus menerima anda di faction SAPD ini?Kalau saya di terima saya akan berusaha untuk menjadi anggota yang baik dan bekerja keras untuk SAPD dan melindungi warganya dan selalu ber-Roleplay yang baik dan tidak mengecewakan atasan dan menghormati atasan ataupun yang lainnya dan juga saya kan membuat kota aman dan juga menjadikan SAPD faksi yang bagus dan baik bila saya di terima saya akan menunjukkan apa yang saya mumpuni untuk menjadi seorang SAPD dan saya akan bekerja keras terus di faksi SAPD.Terima Kasih. (min. 60 words.):
5.5 ) Bermain di net atau rumah?Warnet
5.6 ) ID forum JR:RP:SYAHDAN289
5.7 ) Perlihatkan /stats kamu:
Spoiler:

Terakhir diubah oleh Larry_Frank tanggal Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:25 pm, total 1 kali diubah
Larry_Frank
Larry_Frank

Jumlah posting : 4

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED] Empty Re: [RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED]

Post by Yakov_Zhenya Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Fix your format or applicant.
Don't use BOLD in your answer.

Yakov_Zhenya
Deputy Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief Of Police

Jumlah posting : 9
Lokasi : Richman, Los Santos

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED] Empty Re: [RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED]

Post by Larry_Frank Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:26 pm

I have fixed the registration application form UP! Very Happy
Larry_Frank
Larry_Frank

Jumlah posting : 4

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:54 am

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2] Larry Frank [RECEIVED] CuEx3Yp
San Andreas Police Departement
"To serve and protect"

Dear, Mr."Larry"
We are from San Andreas Police Department TRU informing you that your application has been RECEIVED. It does mean we are currently processing your application and we'll shortly notify you in case there are something need to be fixed.

Sincerly,
Supervisor of Accademy, "Jack Russel."

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Jumlah posting : 36

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas